I am delighted to let you, my valued client know, in line with government’s guidelines I am back open again.
In order to identify all safety concerns and implement sufficient controls I have completed an extensive risk assessment referencing government and industry guidelines in the process. Based on this evaluation I will continue with the changes and additions to my previous processes and protocols. It is imperative for the safety of all that my clients support and adhere to these requirements.
Below is a summary of some of the important changes and additions to my procedures and protocols you will need to be aware of.
• No walk in appointments, online or phone bookings only
• Contactless and card payments only wherever possible
• No physical receipts will be provided, they will be emailed directly to you instead
• Completion of a compulsory health questionnaire before your appointment
• Hand washing/sanitising upon entry into the Beauty Room.
• No refreshments will be served (other than water in disposable cups)
I ask for your patience and understanding and thank you for supporting me in ensuring the best safeguard to all my clients.